Bowe Bell+Howell BH 2000 VIP Inserter
The BH 2000 VIP™ inserter is ideal for direct mailers who want the most productive, cost effective method of processing intelligent statement mail, while maintaining complete job integrity. This system is a combination of the BH 2000™ base and the robust 438 feeder/folder, providing you with increased fold and volume capacity. In addition, the BH 2000 VIP’s OMR and 3 of 9 BCR reading systems bring more value to your customers’ applications, ensuring accurate assembly of personalized statements.
Cycle Speed and Configuration
- 6 Stations only, 11,000 cycles per hour Power
- 208 VAC, 30 AMP, Three Phase, 50/ 60 Hz, 5 wire w/neutral Envelopes
- Minimum: 6” x 3-1/2” (152 mm x 89 mm)
- Maximum: 10-3/8” x 6-1/4” (264 mm x 159 mm) Recommended Volume
- 750,000 envelopes per month with an average page count of 2 sheets per envelope